[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jun 27 15:36:43 UTC 2016

Rox,

The settlement is not yet quite finalized although it soon will be. There is
a process to settling a class litigation.

Meanwhile, we all are working to help Uber educate its drivers. Once the
settlement goes into effect every Uber driver will be required to learn
their responsibilities. Stay tuned.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson