[NAGDU] Use of treats during training

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Jun 27 18:05:45 UTC 2016

Hey Buddy, with my first dog we were crossing and my crazy dog stopped
nearly in the middle of the reasonably quiet street. Still howdy was I ever
unnerved and hupped him up. Well seems there was a red car driving on the
sidewalk we were about to go on, and Baylor just didn't think that was safe.
I agreed and praised him to the moon when we got out of the street. In my
case I saw the red car, but you could have easily heard the car with its
radio thump thump.  I tell you I shook for a while. Walking and marveling at
my dog's intelligence.

Becky and Jake