[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jun 27 22:30:30 UTC 2016

That way, she's comfortable and I'm comfortable.  I also have complete
control and I know she is not going flying anywhere in case of an
accident.  I do need to tell her to keep down when she wants to cool her
nose on the air conditioning vents in case there is an air bag
deployment, which I don't think she would survive. Even at 70 pounds she
curls up into a little ball between my feet just like she does on airplanes.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL