[NAGDU] Minutes of 2015 Annual Meeting

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 03:23:43 UTC 2016

Dear NAGDU Members,

                This year the National Association of Guide dog Users will
have a very full agenda. The board of directors of NAGDU have decided that,
in an effort to conserve much needed time for other agenda items, we will
forego the reading of last year's minutes, opting to send them out via email
for review and approval during the meeting. Attached you will find the
minutes of the 2015 annual meeting of the National Association of Guide dog
Users. Please review these minutes and be prepard to approve them on
Saturday, July 2 at our annual meeting. I look forward to seeing many of you
in Orlando!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.

National Federation of the Blind