[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jun 28 11:14:34 UTC 2016

We don't have Uber or Lift here, but someday perhaps.  More likely is that I
will travel someplace where they are available.  Which brings me to my
question...what is the etiquette for seating?  Like in cabs, the expectation
is that you'll sit in the back seat, unless you have a group of people and
need the front seat to all fit.  But if I ride with a friend, obviously I
sit in the front if that's available.  Uber and Lift are this hybrid of
both, so at the risk of sounding like a dork, where are you supposed to sit?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC