[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 08:04:27 UTC 2016

You're absolutely right, Cindy, and I'm glad you get my concern. Meeting strangers is one thing -- I have no problems with that, it happens all the time. But, as you said, getting into the car with a total stranger seems quite different to me.

Thank you for what you said about wisely taking risks and the benefit that can come from it. That's very true and very important. Life in a small, safe little bubble isn't for everyone, and I know it's not how I want to live. So your advice means quite a lot. Thank you!

Lisie and The Sleepy One
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone