[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 30 12:02:10 UTC 2016

Hi Lisi.
I too am wary of Uber.  I've heard stories of drivers coming on to female
passengers, and worse.  I notice the only people who answered your question
with experience were male, and, though I wish it weren't so, women have to
be a bit more careful.  I expect having a big dog at your feet does help,
though. "Does your dog bite?"  "No one has ever wanted to find out."
I say, be bold, do what you want, but be wise, too, and consider ways to
minimize your risks while doing the things you want to do.
Tracy