[NAGDU] Becky's Hiccups

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:17:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. I don’t notice it so much in older dogs, which isn’t to say that it couldn’t, or doesn’t, happen. I mostly notice them in young pups, and again feel it’s nothing to be too concerned with.

However, if you’re feeling that she’s eating her food too fast, you might try putting her food in a toy where she must work to get each piece and see if that helps.

Hope this helps. :)