[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: i'm working, don't pet, vest

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:24:33 UTC 2016

just curious, why do you let her do this?  i sure would not want someone’s dog sniffing or licking me if i was just riding a bus somewhere.  and, if i really liked doggies a lot, i would most certainly pet a dog if it was doing this.  even if it had a sign on it.
ah well, i guess we each have our own way of doing things.  hmm.

Vivianna