[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: i'm working, don't pet, vest

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Mar 6 04:36:07 UTC 2016

Original I sure did, I sent an email the other night, I am sure I will
get a reply this coming week.
I know the first year is the hardest, so I have patients.
Her work is good, and will get better as the weather allows us to get
out and walk the mile and more I enjoy doing.
Getting her into different situations.
She is better in settings where she has to stay quiet for awhile, that
was a problem for her at first.
I'm sure there will be a day she will decide this isn't worth it.
I was told by a lady at pet smart if I gave her $1000 she would help me
train the dog.
I shared she was trained, where she is stil a puppy.
This would be for six weeks.
We don't have that kind of money to pay someone like that.
I would be in a group setting with other dogs, I didn't want that at all.
message:
> Yeah, but they aren't the ones who need to be saying something to her.
> I think you need to talk with Pilot about her. That might not hurt.
> Cindy

>>> n
>>> et