[NAGDU] i'm working, don't pet, vest

David david at bakerinet.com
Sun Mar 6 14:51:50 UTC 2016

Cairlyn, It attaches with two straps that fit over the handle. Since the
sign is rectangular, it takes a bit of maneuvering to make it fit on a
GDF offset harness and I had to anchor the bottom strap with string tied
tightly around the handle sides.  It's a little bit awkward and the sign
doesn't stay at the correct angle most of the time, but it is extremely
bright and readable by anyone who is sighted.  I've stopped using it,
because I think it just draws attention to her and it is easier for
people to ignore her when they don't see her in the first place.

Cindy, I, too, gently remove someone's hand when their hand reaches her.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL