[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: i'm working, don't pet, vest

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Mar 7 01:54:20 UTC 2016

Original I am thinking this is going to be a problem all of her life.
She is a people person as I am, so I do understand what she is doing,
I don't like it where if that is all I have to work with, then I am pleased.
I was told today she was very protective of me.
This was on my mile walk.
I kept her close to me while we were talking.
I do hope she will come out of this.
Thanks again,
message:

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gmail.com