[NAGDU] I'm working, don't pet, vest

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:44:46 UTC 2016

Many, Cindy Lou, as I have found their hands on my dog while they are lying
through their teeth that they aren't petting; do they truly think I'm  that
gullible or that I'm not going to double-check the situation out.

I like it best when I an cult him into a ball away from most petters, but it
happens--a lot--while I'm  trying to navigate wherever I am for goodness'
sake; people wouldn't tolerate you messing with their car; their
glasses--the fact that mine is cute and wears a fur coat makes things a
little more difficult, but it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure
out why distracting a working dog in any way is detrimental to the team.

Darla & Ornery Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer