[NAGDU] I'm working, don't pet, vest

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 00:11:25 UTC 2016

Well, I usually am pretty tolerant of folks provided that they are kids orr
people who really don't know. I usually explain to most people. However, I
have squeezed hands, occasionally yelled at them and once really insulted
one person. The folks I have the most difficulty with are those who will not
hear what you are saying and do it time and time again! The best or for some
the worst thing I said to one4 woman was, "When I can pet you then you can
pet my dog!" The woman would follow me all over town asking to pet. Every
time I went out in my neighborhood! Finally I came back with that and she
got really upset! Of course, that is what I intended! I think people think
that if they bug us enough we will just be passive and give in.