[NAGDU] My stars

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Mar 10 02:15:10 UTC 2016

I know this sounds silly,, where I took my girl to the vet for the
second paper work for the school.
I was never so shocked when they shared she gained ten pounds.
I knew she was getting larger filling out as they do from puppy hood.
Never dreamed it was because she was gaining weight.
Now I put in one of our measuring cups we use in cooking, where the
food almost feels as though there is nothing there.
The ding bat who was working with me wanted to know the kind of food I
was feeding her. My reply was fish and potato.
Her reply was "you should never feed your dog raw potatoes.
I said I don't do that.
Her reply was, you said you gave your dog potatoes.
I shared as kindly as I could, go on line you will find the food called
samon and potatoes.
I was rather put out.
She told me your dog needs to lose weight, I said yes I just started
this food, where I am sure she will get weight off by the time I come
back in July.
I was glad to see the vet person, don't remember her name.
I shared this was the new food I put her on, and she said that was fine.
We also spoke on behalf of the halty, where she can't remember the name
of the harness, that would slow the dog down, with pressure on the
chest not the neck.
She said folks use it when walking the dog.
I asked if this met that you needed to take off the guide dog harness?
She said yes.
I'm pretty sure the handle on it wouldn't do the same as the school handles do.
Long enough so you can stand up straight.
I am reaching this dog, where we have been working on speed control.
Not wishing to drag me.
After the appointment waiting for the van over an hour, my girl took me
down the ramp walked me to the van in a parking lot she had been to
only two times.
Only once did her nose wish to find the ground by a car.
I pulled it up as fast as I could, hoping that she wouldn't pick up anything.
The vet tech told me my dog had worms.
I told her she must take on better training, because my dog doesn't have worms.
She also told me that I needed to keep up on her vet shots up.
I shared look at the paper work it was done in January.
I must say I was quite put out.
One more thing to share,
When the old woman shared that she needed to be on a diet, I hugged my
dog saying, we ladies can't have ice cream any more.
Wow should you have seen this lady flip out.
First of all, she doesn't get ice cream nor do I, but I couldn't pass that up.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23