[NAGDU] Fasting

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:06:52 UTC 2016

I am afraid I can't see any reason for fasting yourself or your dog unless
you really groove on that sort of thing. Of course all dietary notions are
truly controversial. As for fasting the dog, I wouldn't do it. I would be
fearful that it would up his desires to scavenge. Maybe not. Maybe it
doesn't matter. If it did though, wouldn't his work be affected?
Cindy