[NAGDU] Fasting

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 13 14:42:06 UTC 2016

I guess I'll see what results I get from intermittent fasting myself, and
then consider if I should try it with Krokus. For me, it's really pretty
easy.

Cindy, I don't really see what Krokus's understanding has to do with it.
There are many choices I make for him.  He doesn't understand why he gets a
rabies shot or a heartworm test, or why he can't eat that lovely garbage or
sniff that interesting person.  Reasoning and long-term thinking are the
human's part; dogs aren't so good at it.

Tracy