[NAGDU] Getting a new guide

Michael Babcock michael at yourownpay.com
Tue Mar 15 21:31:58 UTC 2016

Congrats on the application for a new dog. I got one after being without for six years, and i forgot how free they allow one to feel. Now i look back and notice that I  didn’t get out as much as I do now.
I’m sure someone else answered your questions, however i will say that i would focus on your new dog for the first six months or so as much as possible.

***
Michael Babcock
Consulting Blind entrepreneurs on digital marketing
Your Own Pay <http://yourownpay.com/>
Lets Connect On Twitter
@payown <http://twitter.com/payown/>
Or facebook