[NAGDU] Tennessee Association of Guide Dog Users Agenda

James Alan Boehm secretary at nfb-tn.org
Sun Mar 20 14:45:50 UTC 2016

Dear family,
	TAGDU will have a seminar April 1st, from 7-9 pm Central time. The event will be streamed.. The link for the stream can be found at www.nfb-tn.org <http://www.nfb-tn.org/>. Below is our agenda. We hope you will join us in another great program!
2016 TAGDU Hup-Up Seminar

7:00 - 7:10 Introduction and greetings
7:10 - 7:30
Guest Dawn Brady, Guide Dogs for the Blind
What is new at GDB? Ask Dawn your questions.
7:30 - 7:50
Traveling Abroad with your Guide Dog Panel
Panel comprised of TAGDU members Stephanie Zundel, Shea Welch, and Demetrius Kouniaris
What process is involved to travel internationally? What were their experiences? Ask your questions.
7:50 - 8:10
How to Extend the Health and Life of your team
Guest Veterinarian Tate Singleton from Southside Animal Clinic in Nashville,TN
8:10 - 8:30
Guest Julie Johnson, Blind Guide Dog Trainer and Author
What is involved in training a guide dog as a blind individual? Ask Julie your questions.
8:30-8:50
Elections for president, secretary, and board member
8:50-
Let’s play “Tall Tales”- State one thing true and one thing false about you and/or guide dog and we will try to guess which one is true!

Please spend the remainder of the evening networking and building relationships with our guests and fellow guide dog users.
James Alan Boehm
Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com <mailto:jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com>
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org <mailto:secretary at nfb-tn.org>
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com <mailto:kustomcane at gmail.com>

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!