[NAGDU] Scary Situation

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 18:34:22 UTC 2016

Tracy:

Eva loves to be outside no matter what kind of leash she is on.  I never
leave her out alone.  I am always standing on the patio by the back door
holding onto the end of the leash.  I felt some movement as I usually do
when she is out looking for a place to go but, I didn't feel anything
different.  Whoever cut the leash was very quick about it.  I did report it
to the police but, not much can be done because I could not describe the
person.  Our complex is a senior development made up of 74 homes.  Some of
the other tenants  say they have seen teenagers cutting through our property
to get to some of the new homes that were recently built in our area.
Fortunately Eva came right to me and pushed past me to get into the house.

Sandra