[NAGDU] Ridiculous puppy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 24 12:39:04 UTC 2016

Yesterday, we came upon some construction, with a very loud truck close by.
Krokus stopped and refused to go forward.  I tried to encourage him, but,
because of the loud truck, couldn't really tell what was going on.  I heard
people nearby and tried to ask for help, but they ignored me until a woman
came up and gave me a hand, or, more accurately, her arm, and walked with me
through the construction.  And what was the huge problem Krokus couldn't get
us around?  A puddle!  Not even a deep puddle!  Ridiculous puppy.

Usually he does very well with construction, which is good, because
Manhattan is constantly under construction, but yesterday, not so much. He
just couldn't bear to get his paws wet.

Tracy