[NAGDU] Re Happy Easter

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Sun Mar 27 14:36:13 UTC 2016

Hello, Elise: happy Easter! Your flight from Long Beach to Salt Lake City should go all right as long as you take your dog out before boarding the flight. How long is the flight  to Salt Lake City to make the layover? You could take Becky out again at The airport, if there's time, before your next flight leaves.

Sent from my iPhone