[NAGDU] Joys of Having a Retriever

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:39:53 UTC 2016

My first golden retriever— Bristol was a big retriever.  One time, I let her run free in a park.  She was very interested in something at the foot of a tree.  I called her to me and she trotted willingly to my side and then spit 3, still very much alive, squirrel babies into my hand.  Their mom had left them.
She carried all 3 of them at once in her mouth and they were unharmed.
She was a one of a kind dog!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 28, 2016, at 9:53 AM, d m gina via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Wow they are not afraid of your dog?
> We went to a burger place, when the dog got out of the car, you could hear the ducks flying out of the way.
> I loved the sound of the wings.

>>> disgust.  Then I took Echo in, and had to come back out with a bag and