[NAGDU] Joint supplements

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Wed Mar 30 16:21:45 UTC 2016

Deanna,

I'm using Glycoflex Ultimate III with Mitzi, and it's made a difference
with her spondylosis and really  noticed a difference in her activity
level. I also started adding water to her food to see if it helped her
tummy, since she can sometimes have acid reflux, and she perked up even
more. I get the Glycoflex at chewy.com, which has a bunch of supplements
to choose from. It's still spendy, even at their prices, but seems to be
worth it.

hth,

Tami