[NAGDU] Nexguard experience

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed May 4 15:53:15 UTC 2016

Hey Tracy,
I have been using Nexguard with Mambo for about six months or so. I think it is working alright with him. Although, he will sometimes vomit within the first 48 hours after taking it. But, he vomits at other times too. He has a bad habit of eating acorns, so those don't always agree with him. /smiles/ I think I will keep up with the Nexguard as it's easy and doesn't always cause vomiting.
Deanna