[NAGDU] Swiss GDB harness clone finally useable

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:25:22 UTC 2016

		So  maybe  some  people  remember  how mad  I was when  I bought a GDB Swiss harness Clone  in 2010  and never  got the  handle.

After  very  years  and  my  boyfriend finding  a  number  for  me  I’m  getting a handle  made  for the  GDB Swiss Harness  clone, so  happy  it  will  finally  be of  some  use.

 Just  need  to  find  out  how to  make  the handle   reflected or  got with  a steel handle  covered  in  leather  with  reflected tape  or the  reflected fabric.

Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog Rob
Email: