[NAGDU] Dispute resolution

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 10 12:28:35 UTC 2016

Julie J brought up dispute resolution yesterday, and I think it's an
interesting topic, and one that's often neglected.

I don't remember anything about dispute resolution in the contracts I've
signed, though I may have forgotten stuff.

I do remember signing something that said I can't hold the school
responsible for anything, pretty much.

The biggest dispute I can think of is a school saying a dog must retire or
be repossessed, and the user saying No.  I don't think, with most schools,
the user has any recourse, and I think that's a problem.  It doesn't come up
with TSE, since I own my dog, and, in the end, I say what happens, right or
wrong.

Tracy