[NAGDU] Dispute resolution

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 11 13:36:51 UTC 2016

I would have thought that people would want to be assured of due process,
especially if they don't own the dog legally.  I guess it's that old idea
that bad things only happen to bad people, and surely my school wouldn't
treat me unfairly.
Perhaps we should try for a resolution calling for due process.
Tracy