[NAGDU] Working or Nervous?

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed May 11 22:41:08 UTC 2016

Lisie:

Some dogs will quickly look back if they hear something approaching behind
them.  I wouldn't worry about it because as you say, he is also trained to
alert you to sounds.  He heard the car approach, turned his head to check it
out and then returned looking forward in order to see to guide you safely.
It sounds like Finn is doing exactly what he was trained to do.  He is
obviously a very good hearing and guide dog.

Sandra and Eva