[NAGDU] Following and Forward

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:00:38 UTC 2016

When we were taught the "follow" command, we were cautioned that the dogs
can lose initiative and not work on their own so well. I would say that you
will need to stay out front much of the time to keep him working. I have had
a dog or two do that. I love the follow command, so I would use it some, but
if the dog isn't going to work at all when you are using it, then I wouldn't
use it further.
Cindy