[NAGDU] Preparing for national convention

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:19:50 UTC 2016

Hello Ashley,
Well, if this is the first time for your dog, I suggest you try to get to the hotel a little early, as it will be helpful for the dog to get to know the surroundings with less people.
I will be arriving Tuesday night, with my dog Shuli, as it will be her first convention, first flight, though I know she will be great, but I want to give her some time before the stress of convention really starts.
The other thing I can suggest, is to make sure, that your dog gets more time to relieve then at home, as conventions are stressful, and they will be working more drinking more, give the dog more times out in the relief area and give it a little more time then usual, as it is new to the dog as well.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.
Take care,