[NAGDU] Preparing for national convention

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat May 14 22:48:20 UTC 2016

Hi Ashley,

What information do you need concerning hotels? If you wish, feel free to
contact me off list via email, mike at michaelhingson.com or by phone (415)
827-4084.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

Vice President, NAGDU

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle