[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: collar question

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon May 16 00:17:32 UTC 2016

Original Yes when my girl got home, she had a huge discussion with the
dog in the mirror
We laghed so hard.
She wasn't happy at all that the dog loved the same toys she does.
Oh I hope she grows up and stopps liking people to mess up her work.
message:

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/tami%40poodlemutt.com