[NAGDU] collar question

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:01:33 UTC 2016

Mark and I do this when we go to annoying places like the mall.  We’ve lost each other in there more then a few times, so we use bear bells attached to either the harness or our back packs to help keep track of each other!  although Maggie isn’t trained to follow, she won’t lose Mark, but mark’s dog is less vigelent about this!

Cait