[NAGDU] What's in the trunk?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 19 16:37:20 UTC 2016

Well, behind the back seat is really not a bad place except it separates you
from your dog. But mostly people don't call it a trunk, do they? People who
have offered my dog to go back there didn't call it a trunk. A trunk to me
is the place in the car that is a storage area with a lid. I may not be
fully aware though.
Cindy