[NAGDU] What's in the trunk?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 01:12:32 UTC 2016

I’ve had plenty of situations where people have wanted to put my dog in the trunk. I was confronted with a cab driver one day who did not want my dog in his car. He said: “dog go
> es in trunk, or else.” I seriously thought: Yeah, right. Dog goes in car or else I call the police. It’s crazy what people think sometimes.
Aleeha and Dallas, who proudly rides at his mother’s feet

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.n

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40gmail.c