[NAGDU] TXAGDU Monthly meeting for May 2016

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Fri May 20 17:06:31 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Please join us this Sunday, May 22,  2016 from 4:00-5:00 pm central
time  for our monthly TXAGDU Meeting. The meeting is open to
individuals who are guide dog users  or those who want to find out more
about what it is like to work with a guide dog.

Please take note of the call-in information:

1.            At the specified time, call
(641) 715-3300

2.            When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

We are looking forward to talking with everyone soon.

Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer
“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” –
David Thornburg

Voice/Text: 832.554.7285
Office: 832.639.4477
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com