[NAGDU] Going To The Gym

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 06:01:16 UTC 2016

Hey Elise - I always take chief.
He's trained in environments like this and is at poolside when I swim, next to the bike when I bike, next to the rowing machine, next to the treadmill, next to me when I work on the ground - he something works out with me or is my pillow. He rests by the side of the badminton field, when I try to play badminton.
He's always there.

There's absolutely no reason not to take your dog.
It's like - oh, could you leave your wheelchair at home when you come or take your hearing aid out before you work out or - oh, I don't think you need your insulin pump while you're here.

Totally take your dog, if you feel that she should be by your side.
Just make sure she has solid down stays for her own safety....
Cause the human panting and fast pace, can make them pop up.
Happy workout, sonja and chief <3

Sent from my iPhone