[NAGDU] Going To The Gym

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:45:00 UTC 2016

Do you mean a regular one or a stationary one. Lots of folks are not tying
down but doing down stay or whatever. I think that usually works, and people
know their dogs, I wouldn't want to do it for very long because distractions
can come along. If I am with my trainer doing one on one, I would do that
there.
Cindy