[NAGDU] Questions About Getting My First Guide Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:51:55 UTC 2016

I think the hardest thing for me with the first dog was giving over some of
the responsibility that I used to take using a cane to the dog. I wanted to
know all of the things about my environment that I used to know with the
cane because I trusted me more than the dog. Now I sort of wonder why I felt
that way, having retired the dog and gone back to using a cane.
Lots of wonderful times and happy trails, Rachel.
Cindy