[NAGDU] custom guide dog harnesses

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri May 27 14:53:50 UTC 2016

I wanted to also mention Robin at Loving Paws

https://www.lovingpaw.com

She made Soleil's guide/mobility harness.  It has a guide handle, and a standing mobility handle for counterbalance and brief momentum.
It also has a built-in pouch and can be used as a joring harness if I remove both handles.

She also made her collar and over the shoulder leashes.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone