[NAGDU] Home alone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 31 18:17:53 UTC 2016

Yesterday was our town street fair.  I decided to leave Krokus home, since
it was only a couple blocks away; it was hot, and my husband and I would
be stopping a lot to investigate booths and fair happenings.  I felt
Krokus has matured enough to leave him free in the house, instead of
confining him to the crate.  I just put away my shoes, in case my absence
aroused his inner puppy.  And he was good, just as I thought he'd be.
Hooray! Even in January, I wasn't sure if he'd be able to be free and
alone, but now he can.  The ridiculous one is actually growing up.
Tracy