[NAGDU] Thanksgiving

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Nov 15 16:46:27 UTC 2016

She could also wander off if the fence isn't secure or gate isn't closed. If she gets anxious out there in a strange yard, strange place, and strange lots of things without you, she could get into serious trouble.

The first words that came to mind when I read the original posts were "Awwwww, hell no!" Sadly, be prepared for a flat out refusal should she not be willing to let you have Becky with you on leash in her house, and be also prepared to react accordingly. Some people may be willing to give once they understand that your dog will not be running around the house breaking things, but some people are just absolutely adamant, no dogs, period amen. Which is their right, but they can't be too upset or think you're being unreasonable or what have you if you choose not to participate.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name