[NAGDU] New equipment! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Nov 19 23:48:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'd agree. The harness isn't the problem here. You need more and better control. I've seen the Pilot leashes and I agree, they're way too long. A shorter leash will probably help. Are you sure your prong is fitted properly? It should be up behind her ears. Anyway, I like the sport harness. I'm not sure why it's called that, but the freedom of movement in the handle would definitely allow for a lot faster movements, tighter turns, and the like. But yes, I like it very much.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name