[NAGDU] New equipment! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Nov 20 06:14:18 UTC 2016

Original Buddy the canny collar isn't behind her ears.
It slides down her neck.
I took out an extra link where folks kept telling me it was way to
tight on her.
I would love to take out a link hopefully it will stay behinde her ears.
When will you find Montana, we are on the map.
I know you could help me out.
When she is with a seasoned dog, she wants to show the dog she can do
the same thing as they do.
I am impressed when she does this.
message:

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dmgina%40sero.email