[NAGDU] prong collar

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Wed Nov 23 22:54:49 UTC 2016

I did get the plastic prong collar today.
I took out two links and I am hoping this will work for her.
You sure need to be a strong woman loll to get the prongs started as
well as getting the collar back together.
It took me a half hour or so to get it all figured out.
Was glad I got the large because I was concerned how small was small.
We will be going into a group this evening, so I will have a chance to
test her with it.
On Monday we went out, where after making the other one smaller, she
had no desire to visit anyone or turn around in the store.
She decided this wasn't a good thing at all.
Today when I got something having to sign for papers, her idea sniffing
was the best thing to do.
I said no, pulling her back where wiggling mom wouldn't know.
I gave back the clip board pulling her back again saying no.
Boy she sure has her own ideas loll.
Just wanted to share,
We will be getting snow, I hope this will help as well as having her
slow down on the ice.
We shall see what happens.
It won't be allot, just know it is going to happen.
Thanks for reading.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23