[NAGDU] Info on Airport Relief Areas

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:11:09 UTC 2016

Greetings.
 In commenting  on  recent posts, it surely is frustrating to find relief areas at airports. Has NAGDU worked with any organizations or airports regarding such an issue? I found the below in a recent newsletter by GDUI that will prove useful to anyone traveling in the Atlanta area:
>> If your travels to Orlando should take you through Hartsfield Airport
>> in Atlanta, you may want to know about new dog relief areas inside the
>> Security Perimeter which recently opened there. We thank Georgia Guide
>> Dog Users for sharing this information with us.
>> There are now dog relief areas inside concourses B and C. In concourse
>> B, the relief area is near gate B33, on the right about 20 feet past
>> the gate; in concourse C, it’s near C19, on the  left, across from
>> Starbucks. There is braille signage both indoors and out. The relief
>> areas consist of concrete and turf.
>>   In December, EVERY concourse at Atlanta will have a relief area
that can be accessed from inside the secure areas.
I wish everyone safe travels. Enjoy every minute with your friends and family!I look to our upcoming teleconference coming shortly!

James Alan Boehm

Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Send NFB correspondences to: secretary at NFB-TN.org
-Audrey Hepburn:“Nothing is impossible,
the word itself says ‘I’m Possible"