[NAGDU] A Moment of Reflection

NFBTN Secretary secretary at nfb-tn.org
Fri Nov 25 14:29:57 UTC 2016

Dear federation family!
	I would like to take a moment to express my appreciation and gratitude for the love, dedication, and support each one of you give to one another. Being appreciative should be a year long priority, and I want to thank our federation family for outwardly demonstrating our values and mission as members of the NFB!I look forward to continuing to work shoulder to shoulder with all of you the many years to come!
 Many Thanks!

James Alan Boehm

Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu <mailto:James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu>
Send NFB correspondences to: secretary at NFB-TN.org <mailto:secretary at NFB-TN.org>
-Audrey Hepburn:“Nothing is impossible,
the word itself says ‘I’m Possible"

Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

Blindness never limits-low expectations do! Live the life you want!