[NAGDU] An update on my retired guide, Pascal.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 29 19:30:17 UTC 2016

Hi Deanna.
Poor Pascal!  I always feel like a total weasel when I have to withhold food
and water, even if it's necessary.

I know a person who's dog tore his ACL.  I believe he made a full recovery.
I expect it's the same as with a human injury--gradually, it gets better and
better.  I expect at first he'll have to take it easy, then build back up to
normal activity.
Hope all goes well.
Tracy