[NAGDU] {Spam?} Charcoal

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 00:27:01 UTC 2016

I know this is going to be a little controversial, but when we start sending out a series of unbidden veterinary stuff for people, it is really no longer really guide dog issues. I think if someone is asking for this information it is fine, but this is just dog issues. I think we need to be a little discerning when we post something like this. For instance, if someone had this problem recently, or if it had been directly posted in response to Marsha’s dog’s ingesting of lots of chocolate, I think I could see it. We do talk dog food issues, and from time to time people do post information that they have found concerning recalls. This I don’t have a problem with, but I feel that we need to make sure that the thread doesn’t become an “ask the vet” series. I appreciate what many of you know, but let’s just be aware that this forum has to do with guide dog issues, and there are plenty of those.
Thanks.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10